Full stack developer
16-10-2020 – Utrecht
Are you a medior IT professional who is looking for the next step in your career? Would you love to work with the latest technologies and in a startup environment? This is a unique opportunity to join a technical team in a rapidly growing HR Tech startup.
With Learned we are passionate about disrupting the HR industry. We have launched our SaaS platform in October 2018 and since then have started to work with +50 customers to help them to solve the problem of employee churn. With our talent marketplace we match employee’s skill profiles with internal career opportunities and provide them with the learning resources to develop the skills they need to succeed in their career. Driving career development and employee retention.
Last January we presented our solution at the CES in Las Vegas together with 49 other promising Dutch startups and we have won the Innovation Award by HR Tech Review. We are funded with external investors and have the financial resources to build the product to the next level and grow internationally.
Within the next 5 years we want to help more than 1000 companies to improve career mobility by using advanced machine learning to provide employees with opportunities for growth and career development. But to do so we need your help.
As a full stack developer, you will join the 5 FTE tech team. The team has an informal and flat structure and all team members are full stack. The team works together on all projects and has a 2-week sprint planning, delivery cycle. Together with the team you will be responsible for optimizing and improving the Learned platform, such as:
- Optimizing the current code base with a React front-end and Node.js back-end which is hosted on the Google Cloud Platform, to prepare the platform for an increase in user count.
- Optimize and build new features for the React Native mobile app that is built with Typescript.
- Implementing more advanced algorithms / machine learning to improve user recommendations for career and growth opportunities.
- Extending our public API to increase the number of partnerships with HR systems and e-learning providers.
- Working closely with Commerce and Customer Success for a customer centric Product Development and managing business / product expectations.
- Continuously reviewing team performances, suggesting areas for improvement in processes along with possible solutions and required training within the development team.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or related field with at least 5 years of experience in the technology industry, or related field.
- Experience working in a SaaS company.
- Knowledge of technology trends and affinity with HR to build strategy.
- A startup mindset and interested to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
What we offer
- A competitive salary complemented with company shares in accordance with the value you bring to the company.
- Awesome teams with young but ambitious people, in a fast-growing company.
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before.
- A team that works hard but plays nice together with a lovely lunch and Friday drinks!
- Start-up environment, once the starting point of GitLab! So, who knows…
Please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org