01-03-2022 – Utrecht
Are you a medior IT professional who is looking for the next step in your career? Would you love to work with the latest technologies and in a startup environment? This is a unique opportunity to join a technical team in a rapidly growing HR Tech startup.
What we do
Learned develops an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables companies to create a modern conversation cycle. In the last 12 months we have scaled up to more than 100+ companies in Western Europe and we are well on our way to close our Series A investment round. Because what turns out? Conducting modern development conversations is extremely important in the rapidly changing times in which we live, especially with everyone working remotely.Therefore, It is our mission to help companies optimally develop and engage their employees by conducting modern development talks.
Our mission does not go unnoticed! In 2020 we presented our platform with the 49 other most innovative tech startups from the Netherlands in Las Vegas at CES. We also won the Innovation Award from HR Tech Review. But we want more! In the next 5 years we want to help more than 1000 companies with modern development conversations!
Where you will work
Learned is a fast growing and young organization that wants to innovate the traditional HR market. We have started our adventure in 2018 and have since then grown our team with ambitious international professionals from all over the world. In addition, to working hard we think fun is just as important. We have lunch together every day at the office, we organize drinks on Friday afternoon and we do a fun team activity every other month.
What are you going to do?
As a full stack developer, you will join the tech team with 4 Senior developers. The team has an informal and flat structure and all team members are full stack. The team works together on all projects and has a 2-week sprint planning and delivery cycle. Together with the team you will be responsible for optimizing and improving the Learned code base that consists of a React front-end and Node.js back-end, which is hosted on the Google Cloud Platform.
Your average work week looks like this:
- Working on tickets to develop new functionalities, that have been requested by our customers, for the web application (50% of your time).
- Optimizing the current code base to prepare the platform for an increase in user count. (25% of your time).
- Extending our public API to increase the number of partnerships with HR systems and e-learning providers (20% of your time).
- Participating in daily standups, retrospective meetings and sprint plannings (5% of your time).
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or related field with 2 to 5 years of experience in the technology industry, or related field.
- At least 2 years experience with React.js (Redux).
- At least 1 year experience working with Node.js (MongoDB).
- Knowledge of technology trends and affinity with HR.
- A startup mindset and interested to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Living in the Netherlands, preferably close to Utrecht.
What do we offer?
- Contract: 12 months (32 – 40 hours per week). A permanent contract upon renewal.
- Wages: A good salary of €3,500 – €4,750 (based on 40 hours) depending on your experience.
- Shares: Option to supplement salary with a share package;
- Working from home: Option to work partly from home, but also at the office!
- Working remotely: In addition, work abroad for up to 6 weeks per year;
- Holidays: 25 per year;
- Laptop: Macbook Pro;
- Pension plan: 10% pension scheme of which we contribute 50%.
- Travel allowance;
- Working atmosphere: Every day a company lunch, Friday afternoon drinks and fun team outings.
- Development: Training budget of € 1,000 per year for following training courses and courses and of course a lot of attention for your personal development through frequent modern development conversations 😉
Geïnteresseerd? Neem dan contact op met Rick Kuijf via 0623184235 of email@example.com
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.