Graduation internship IT
30-11-2020 – Utrecht
Are you in the last phase of your Bachelor in IT who is looking for a challenging internship and place to write your thesis? Would you love to work with the latest technologies and in a startup environment? This is a unique opportunity to join a technical team in a rapidly growing HR Tech startup.
With Learned we are passionate about disrupting the HR industry. We have launched our SaaS platform in October 2018 and since then have started to work with +50 customers to help them to solve the problem of employee churn. With our talent marketplace we match employee’s skill profiles with internal career opportunities and provide them with the learning resources to develop the skills they need to succeed in their career. Driving career development and employee retention.
Last January we presented our solution at the CES in Las Vegas together with 49 other promising Dutch startups and we have won the Innovation Award by HR Tech Review. We are funded with external investors and have the financial resources to build the product to the next level and grow internationally.
Within the next 5 years we want to help more than 1000 companies to improve career mobility by using advanced machine learning to provide employees with opportunities for growth and career development. But to do so we need your help.
As a graduation intern IT, you will join the 5 FTE tech team. The team has an informal and flat structure and all team members are full stack. The team works together on all projects and has a 2-week sprint planning, delivery cycle. Our current solution consists of a front end, back end and mobile environment.
The assignment is to translate (in consultation) a certain functionality from the frontend to our mobile application. This is written in React-native using Typescript. Together with our UX designer and developers you will convert this technology as well as possible. In brief:
- Translating existing platform features into the mobile app. Using React Native and Typescript.
- Making sure the mobile version is reliable by creating Unit tests.
- Working with our UX designer to test the mobile application and further improve the mobile experience.
- In the final phase of your Bachelor in IT or related field.
- Looking for an internship to complete your studies and write your thesis for at least 4 days per week.
- Knowledge of technology trends.
- A startup mindset and interested to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
What we offer
- A monthly compensation of €400,- (by 40-hours per week).
- Guidance by professional developers.
- If we like each other, there is an option to join the Learned-team after completing your studies.
- A team that works hard but plays nice together with a lovely lunch and Friday drinks!
- Start-up environment, once the starting point of GitLab! So, who knows…
Please send an email with your resume to email@example.com